The GeoIQ platform powers the growing GeoCommons community of over 30,000 members actively creating and sharing data and maps across the world. With GeoCommons, anyone can contribute and share open data, easily build shareable maps and collaborate with others.
- Data and maps within the GeoCommons community are public and can be easily shared with other public websites and users.
- Maps created within GeoCommons can be embedded in other websites, blogs and wikis to be shared or can be exported via open standards.
- Import, export and share data and maps across a variety of standard formats such as OGC KML, GeoRSS Atom, GeoJSON, Spatialite and GeoPDF.
- GeoCommons provides a valuable data repository where GeoIQ customers can find and import data into their GeoIQ appliances.
- GeoCommons Community data is available for use under the Creative Commons license.